US Schools & Esports Clubs
Mental Wellness Campaign
Promote the benefits of gaming and esports while raising awareness on safe play and mental health.
INTENTA is committed to making esports a safe and positive experience for young people. The #MindYourGame campaign uses esports as a conduit to engage participants in building a healthy relationship with gaming. Partnering with Esposure, Varsity Esports Foundation and Fresnou School District the educational series is available to more than 450+ schools in over 40 US States.
Benefits for schools
- Promote the benefits of esports, including enhanced problem solving, improved memory, greater engagement in STEM subjects and career opportunities.
- Educate parents, teachers and school counselors on the benefits of gaming.
- Inspire students to develop and maintain healthy gaming habits and encourage an inclusive community that supports players’ mental health and well-being.
- Discover strategies to share with parents, families and educators on how to play safely to protect and improve mental health for gamers.
- Reduce gaming and gambling-related harm in esports.
- Provide support pathways for anyone struggling with problematic gaming.
Esports educational program
The #MindYourGame campaign will deliver an esports educational content series – Gaming World.
An online gaming and esports mental wellness educational series for students aged 14-18. The awareness and educational training includes videos, text, and worksheets.
The content topics include benefits and risks of gaming and esports, defining healthy gaming, common gaming issues, gaming and the brain, in-game overspending, safe gaming habits, getting support and how to make a career from gaming and esports.
Career Interviews & Featured Experts
Forbes Africa Top 30 Under 30
First female professional gamer from Kenya, named Forbes Africa Top 30 Under 30 innovators, member of the Global Esports Federation Athletes, Players and Communities Commission.
Commonwealth Games gold medallist
Commonwealth Games gold medallist at the inaugural Commonwealth Esports Championships in Birmingham 2022.
Gaming World has been developed in collaboration with a group of cross-disciplinary international experts on gaming, esports and mental wellness:
Rikke Nørgaard Elster
Head of Mental Health Tech at We.Care
Executive Director, Varsity Esports Foundation
Content Creator and Influencer
NAECAD High School Esports Director of the Year 2021-22
Esports Coach and Games Consultant
Dr Ryan Terao
Tier 1 Esports Psychologist
As part of the #MindYourGame campaign, students will be given access to additional support pathways:
Let's make esports a positive experience for all
Contact us for more information.