Gaming & Autism Webinar:
Join us to discover why people with autism are more at risk of gaming addiction and other complications. At the end of the webinar you will have practical intervention techniques, strategies and ideas that can be put to immediate use in a clinical, academic or home setting.
- Gain insights into the particular variables that people with autism have that impacts the likelihood of them being drawn into gaming.
- Discover ways to manage anger, aggression, and oppositional behavior before they occur.
- Find healthy, co-operative, problem-solving methods for clients or students.
- Look at other activities for people who have autism to help them recognize the need for balance in their life.
- Examine the whole spectrum of autism behaviors that might be indicative of why they game more – sensory, social, intellectual stimulation, high-interest areas etc.
This is a webinar you can’t afford to miss. Enter your name and email for your free registration.